The Unlicensed Engineer (Aircraft Maintenance) will carry out scheduled inspections, defect rectification, repairs and modifications within a Part 145 Maintenance and Repair Organisation environment.
This role will be based in the Greater London area, Middlesex within the M25.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Carry out assigned inspection, maintenance and modification of aircraft and/or components thereof as requested by the line manager and supervising licensed engineers.
- Clearly record on worksheets details of all work carried out. The level of detail must accurately reflect time applied; productive or otherwise.
- When not assigned duties, fully utilise all available time productively to support the maintenance and cleanliness of the facility.
- Comply with all procedures detailed within the GAEL Maintenance Organisation Exposition.
- Comply with all company health and safety policies, procedures and COSHH requirements.
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
For this job you need to prove:
- 5 years residency
- 5 years continous employment
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer