Do you have a broad understanding of Electrical Equipment (Switchgear/Circuit Breakers) Would you be interested in working for a global Electrical Manufacturer in a technical support position based out of Coventry?
If the answer to either of the above was YES then this is the role for you.
I am currently working with a globally recognised Electrical Manufacturer to find a Technical Support Specialist to join their support team based in Coventry, Warwickshire. The role will be to provide technical support to the clients customers in the use of Low Voltage products (commonly switch gear and circuit breakers).
- Taking inbound phone calls and emails and offering technical support
- Respond to emails sent to the call team within 2 days.
- Respond to Salesforce leads received from clients main UK contact centre.
- Make first inspections of products returned for warranty issues and liase with project managers to progress
- Use Salesforce custoer database to identify sales leads to external engineers
- Use Salesforce customer database to send out quotations
- Send out correspondence to customers to offer support.
Ideally you will have:
- HNC/ONC/BTEC Level 3 Electrical Engineerinng (Essential)
- Broad electrical undertstanding
- Ability to advise and guide customers through phone call or email.
- Strong communication and orginisational skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally renowned business that invest heavily in their staff. If this is of interest then please send through your latest CV to Chris Grayer. or give me a call on 07760 212010.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer