Role: Structural Technician
Large independent consultancy based East of Cardiff are looking to appoint a skilled, enthusiastic, self motivated Structural Technician due to several project wins in the Residential, Commercial and Educational sectors. As this consultancy is expanding there is plenty of opportunity for rapid development in this successful, specialist Civil / Structural Engineering consultancy. In return you will be working for an ICE accredited engineering consultancy who offer expert training on an approved ICE scheme, very competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
- Experienced in detailing building structures including foundations, steel work, RC and precast concrete general arrangements
- HNC/HND/Eng/BSC or similar in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Ability to use AutoCAD and/or REVIT Structures within none or minimal supervision
- Ability to carry out structural design
- ENGTech or similar
- Ability to mentor junior members of staff
If you are interested in the position and would like to know more please contact Mike at Cordant Engineering.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer