Software Engineer – Salford – £35-40K per annum plus benefits – Multinational manufacturer
This is a chance to work for a Multinational corporation who have been a leading manufacturer of instruments, analytical equipment and automated reactors on 5 continents.
To take up this opportunity you will be a qualified and experienced software engineer with hands on experience of commercial C# .NET development & embedded software development within a busy team environment (very strong C++ developers may be considered and training provided to accelerate transition to C#)
This is a business that has a continuous focus for innovation and ensuring that they offer the most modern techniques, technologies and methodologies. There is investment, learning and an interesting work environment with challenging and interesting work.
- Develop/Interpret technical specification documents and seek clarification as and where necessary.
- Perform software development to written technical specifications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation templates & techniques.
- Maintain watching brief on development of new technologies, techniques and
- Identification and correction of reported defects in collaboration with SW team
What skills / quals / experience do you need?
- Degree qualification in relevant discipline
- Motivation and a real interest in innovation and machine technology
- Flexibility & attention to detail
- Experience in developing software for non-PC/web applications e.g. embedded products.
- Experience of Product life cycle
- Minimum of 3 years hand-on experience of commercial C# .NET development
- A strong knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack
- Good knowledge of the .NET framework (V3.5 and later)
- A full understanding of Object Oriented (OO) design
What you will get:
- £35-40K dependant on experience
- The chance to work for a truly global business
- Further benefits
Machine technology, Machine to machine communication, software, non-PC/web applications, embedded products, Product life cycle, commercial C# .NET development within, Microsoft technology stack, .NET framework (V3.5 and later), Object Oriented (OO) design.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer