Are you a strong leader and people person with experience within a senior sales, commercial or service management background with experience of products and systems for the power grids market or a related industry?
Do you have extensive experience in the Medium & High voltage market, gained from previous hands-on, project or service related positions which have since progressed you though into senior management?
Do you want to work for a worldwide organisation and leader in the power industry who offer a basic salary of up to €95,000 plus car allowance and a very strong remuneration package to support you and your family which includes pension, bonus, holidays etc?
Would you like to receive world class training on the full HV/MV product range which is recognised by industry?
Based out of their Dublin office and reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will define & implement actions to grow service solutions, improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability. Lead the Service team and promote a safe working environment.
- Implements Service strategy
- Creates, plans and implements service sales strategy
- Promotes value add service product & Solution offerings
- Establishes long term customer relationships with key customers and decision makers
- Ensures customer satisfaction issues are registered and responded to by team
- Responsible for feedback on sales development, distribution of resources for service sales activities and the current status of the market.
- Collaborates with Business Units and account teams to position different service offerings
- Evaluates and shares relevant information on installed base data, sales leads, customers and competitor’s solutions and marketing trends with the team
- Works closely with the local sales team to develop Service opportunities and recapture end of life services and renewal projects.
- Drives service efficiency by ensuring adequate skills for service sales team members and that the area of responsibility is properly organised and staffed
- Creating a culture where health, safety and integrity are key to all Service works within the organisation.
- Recognise exemplary performance in the team to promote positive behaviours internally and externally
Requirements – Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Electrical certificate
- >3 yrs Experience in Service Sales & Management where previous positions have made you an experienced leader who brings enthusiasm and energy to the business and fosters a culture of teamwork, including professional development of your own team.
- Strong business acumen and a results-oriented and proactive personality are other crucial qualities of yours.
- Sound knowledge of and hands-on experience in servicing, maintaining, commissioning and repairing HV & MV Equipment, transformers or other industrial/technical products, which you have supplemented with experience of production, operations and/or marketing & sales.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, verbal and written
- MS Office
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- You are responsive and good at networking as well as comfortable with making crucial decisions.
- Ability to travel to domestic and international sites
The first/next cv review with the client will be via Skype week commencing 14th April 2020 and those candidates selected will progress to a final Skype interview the following week with the client. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. #staysafe
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer