Are you a Service Engineer or Technician with experience of servicing, products and systems for the power grids market or a related industry?
Are you looking to or willing to relocate to Ireland preferably within an hour of Dublin?
Do you have extensive service, maintenance & breakdown experience within the Medium & High voltage market on products such as HVDC Interconnector – Transformers, Capacitors Circuit Breakers, Disconnectors etc etc
Would you like to reduce the amount of travel you are currently doing to improve your work life balance?
Do you want to work for a worldwide organisation and leader in the power industry who offer a basic salary of up to €60,000 plus €10,000 p/annum for call out (1 in 4), plus vehicle and a very strong remuneration package to support you and your family which includes pension, call out uplift, holidays etc?
Would you like to receive world class training on the full HV/MV product range which is recognised by industry?
Duties will include service, repair and 1 st & 2nd line support for the site with some commissioning/support on new and existing projects You will work closely with the existing Service Team to gain the competencies to provide 1st & 2nd line support for the site. This 1st & 2nd line support will require 24/7 on-call with fast response time to site. Flexible working hours will also be required for significant maintenance tasks and on an impromptu basis as required.
Reporting to the Service Team Leader, you will:
- Mainly site based you will execute Service work on HV equipment, according to work instructions and in accordance with company standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines.
- Typical tasks include HV routine maintenance, extensions, replacements, identifying technical problems and making analysis through remote or on-site activity.
- You will deliver quality customer service to satisfy customers, in close co-operation with customers and teams within the business, taking actions to identify new Service business opportunities for the business.
- Electrician with 5+yrs experience in HV power systems
- EHV (>200kV) Substation experience
- Located within 60 minute drive of Dublin, Co.Meath area
- Required technical skills and commercial acumen.
- Experience in delivering technical reports and fault analysis.
- Maintain Maintenance Management System, complete all customer fault reports & commissioning documentation where required in a timely manner.
- An ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative
- Promote good relations and synergy both internally and externally.
- Sound communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Team Building Skills MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Fluent written & spoken English
The first CV review with the client will be the week commencing 4th May 2020 and those candidates selected will progress to a skype interview either that week or the following week with the client. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. #staysafe
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer