Are you a Service Engineer or Technician with experience of servicing, products and systems for the power grids market or a related industry?
Do you have extensive service, maintenance & breakdown experience within the Medium & High voltage market on products such as HVDC Interconnector – Transformers, Capacitors Circuit Breakers, Disconnectors etc etc
Do you want to work for a worldwide organisation and leader in the power industry who offer a basic salary of up to €60,000 plus vehicle and a very strong remuneration package to support you and your family which includes pension, call out uplift, holidays etc?
Would you like to receive world class training on the full HV/MV product range which is recognised by industry?
Reporting to the Service Team Leader and covering Ireland you will:
- Execute Service work on HV & MV equipment, according to work instructions and in accordance with company standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines.
- Typical tasks include HV & MV equipment installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements, identifying technical problems and making analysis through remote or on-site activity.
- You will deliver quality customer service to satisfy customers, in close co-operation with customers and teams within the business, taking actions to identify new Service business opportunities for the business.
- Qualified Electrician, or Electrical Engineer, with min 4yrs of Service experience in the MV or HV Electrical Industry.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills with the ability to priorities and manage peaks in
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with employees and customers in a professional manner, both in person and via telephone, and a strong focus on managing customer relationships.
- Good knowledge of safety, and environmental requirements.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- – HV AIS and/or GIS Substation Experience
The first/next cv review with the client will be via Skype on Thursday 2nd April 2020 and those candidates selected will progress to a Skype interview the following week with the client. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. #staysafe
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer