SERVICE AREA SALES MANAGER – GENERATORS & MOTORS – COVERING THE NORTH (UK) – EXCELLENT BASIC SALARY + BONUS – COMPANY VEHICLE – 33 DAYS HOLIDAYS (INC STATS) – PENSION – PERSONAL HEALTH INSURANCE
This is an excellent opportunity to join a £35bn turnover power engineering business in a leadership position which is currently involved in enormous projects in the UK.
This position is to sell the associated services of my clients product portfolio, specifically motors & generators, largely targeting end users. So past knowledge/experience in this would be extremely advantageous . The position is covering the north of the UK & you’ll be required to proactively meet with potential buyers to communicate/educate on my clients offerings sell service works i.e. refurbs, maintenance contracts.
- Responsible for achieving regional sales budget and the collation, submission and accuracy of regional forecasts.
- Develop sales strategy in accordance with UK sales manager & company objectives to target high value customers.
- Working knowledge of commercial aspects of product sales including contract law and management of risk.
- Work with internal teams to improve lead generation.
- Facilitate and support all strategic actions to meet targets.
- To satisfy specifically agreed product group strategies and actions.
- In depth knowledge of motors & generators
- Proven track record in sales
- HNC/HND in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience operating in multiple industries/sectors
- Up to £50K per annum (DOE)
- Annual bonus
- Company car
- Plus a number of other company perks i.e private medical healthcare
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer