Role: Senior Structural Technician (AutoCAD and/or REVIT)
Salary: £30-40k + Benefits
- Experienced in detailing building structures including foundations, steel work, RC and precast concrete general arrangements
- HNC/HND/Eng/BSC or similar in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Ability to use AutoCAD and/or REVIT Structures within none or minimal supervision
A Large independent consultancy with 3 offices around the UK are looking to expand their team in North West. They are looking to appoint a skilled, enthusiastic, self motivated Structural Technician due to several project wins in the Residential, Commercial and Educational sectors. As this consultancy is expanding there is plenty of opportunity for rapid development in this successful, specialist Civil / Structural Engineering consultancy. In return you will be working for an ICE accredited engineering consultancy who offer expert training on an approved ICE scheme, very competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
- Ability to carry out structural design
- ENGTech or similar
- Ability to mentor junior members of staff
You will be joining an open and relaxed management culture that nurtures continuous improvement and innovation. Adopting a proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
So if you are an experience Structural Technician this could be a great opportunity to take a leading role in growing and forward thinking consultancy.
If you are interested in the position and would like to know more please contact Mike at Cordant Engineering.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer