Senior Software Developer – Up to £75K per annum – Annual Bonus
My client is a prestigious multi billion £ turnover engineering firm. Who offer a wide variety of products & services.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a newly formed software development function within a global company. The primary requirements for the role at the early stage will be to develop a new sales platform with digital tools to assist in the process of sales. The other main body of work will relate to the development of software that can monitor & control running HVAC systems.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Improve operations through conducting system analysis
- Produce maintainable, testable, extensible, clean, well documented code according to system design.
- Participate in code review.
- Use revision control & bug tracking systems
- Minimum 5 – 10 years experience in developing software applications using the .NET/.NET Core platform
- Proficient with C# or a good understanding of object orientated software design and development
- Solid understanding of software architectural best practices like SOLID principles and OO
- An ability to influence software architecture using combinations of best practice and experience
- Experience with web service/API development using REST & SOAP
- Prior experience of developing software for the cloud such as Azure or AWS
- Exposure to version control system like Git, Jira, Azure, DevOps
- Experience in IoT projects using cloud based platforms
- Worked in an agile environment
- Exposure to mobile development using platforms such as Xamarin
- Up to £75K per annum (DOE)
- Annual bonus
- Plus a host of other company perks
To apply please send your CV
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer