Senior Contract Manager – UK – Exceptional Salary – Annual bonus – 10% Pension contribution – Private medical healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity to join a £35bn turnover power engineering business in a leadership position which is currently involved in enormous infrastructure projects in the UK. With over 100 years of engineering heritage, you’ll join their market leading power generation division.
The ideal person there are looking for will have an exceptional grasp on project contracts, being heavily involved in the tendering and sales phase. A legal understanding is imperative for project variations/amendments. You will need to drive positive communication with various departments to ensure project continuity & international travel will be required with this position.
- Develop contract strategy in line with client requirements
- Involved in terms and conditions, specifications, estimates & other relevant documents required for contracts
- Ensure accurate & timely completion of all activities relating to the commercial contracts
- Working closely with the project management team to ensure site issues are appropriately communicated with internal stakeholders.
- Implement risk mitigation plans in line with all stakeholders
- Review and analyse contracts terms to highlight areas of potential risk
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, quantity surveying, law or another relevant discipline.
- Ideally 10+ years working experience of; power generation, substations, grid integration, transmission
- Ability to interact with customers & subcontractors.
- Comprehensive knowledge in various forms of contract (NEC, FIDIC, Bespoke)
Salary & Package
-10% Pension contribution
Please contact Matt Redwood on 01616412754 / via
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer