Role: Senior Chartered Building Surveyor
National multi-disciplined engineering consultancy are looking to appoint a Senior Building Surveyor (MRICS) to assist with project coordination, Contract Administration as well as general surveying duties.
- Receiving Client instructions and agreeing fee proposals for various projects and professional surveying instructions
- Surveying and reporting on residential, commercial and education properties.
- Acting as Lead Consultant for refurbishment and new build projects for public and private clients in different sectors including residential, commercial and education. Includes briefing
- Clients, design, co-ordinating consultants, specifying, cost advice, tendering, drafting
contractual documents and contract administration.
- JCT, D&B or similar contract experience.
On offer is progression to Associate level, life assurance, 24 days holiday rising to 30. The ideal candidate will be local to Orpoington and be looking to take a leading role within their Building Surveying team.
If you are interested in the position please contact Mike at Cordant Engineering in Manchester.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer