Sales Director – Electrical Installation Products
Basic salary circa £80,000 + bonus + car + benefits
Covering the UK, Europe and Middle East, office based in the Midlands
My client is a multi national technology and engineering company with an enviable reputation and due to internal promotion they have a vacancy for a senior sales leader to look after the EMEA and Middle East regions. If you have experience leading sales teams in an international arena within the electrical sector this could be a great opportunity to develop your career even further
- This is a management position, with 16 sales reports throughout the UK, Europe and Middle East areas
- You’ll be responsible for strategic planning and execution of the sales strategy to ensure maximum profitability, market share and customer satisfaction
- Setting targets for specific products and services and developing and coaching the sales organisation to exceed those targets set.
- You will be involved in negotiation of key global contracts ensuring ongoing relationships are nurtured and grown.
- Regular travel to the main office in the Midlands will be required for meetings and there will be substantial travel requirements throughout the UK and overseas
- You’ll have at least 10 years experience in a senior management capacity within a sales and/or marketing discipline
- Experience within a related industry is required and ideally you’ll have an electrical or engineering based qualification or be time served
- We are looking for someone who has experience in structuring sales goals and revenue targets who can also accurately forecast and create strategy
- Excellent leadership skills are expected with the ability to motivate a remote team
- A basic salary of circa £80,000 is available plus a 25% bonus based on performance
- Company car
- Medical Insurance
- Pension up to 10% contribution plus life assurance 6 x salary
- Additional benefits
- Up to 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays
This role is available immediately so please apply below for a confidential conversation.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer