We are currently recruiting for a client who is British MRO and charter company servicing both private sector and government own agencies. Our Client operate in over 30 location worldwide across the globe.
We are seeking applications form qualified helicopter commanders to join our experienced, friendly, and dedicated team to help us deliver a world-class service to our clients.
You’ll need to be flexible, committed, and above all enthusiastic about delivering missions to our exacting standards. Applicants from relevant backgrounds including military, SAR, and general aviation will be considered.
- Conducting all flying tasks in accordance with Gama Aviation’s Helicopter Operations Manual, in addition to any regulations as laid down by the ANO and/or EASA as amended by legislation
- Effective management and organisation of the operating base; briefing crews on their HEMS responsibilities and maintaining the high personal and professional standards expected from any employee of business.
- Maintenance of aircrew currency with respect to licence, medical, proficiency check(s), line checks, etc, before conducting any flight on behalf of business
- You may occasionally be required to carry out duties of a different nature either in addition to, or instead of, your normal duties. You will not be assigned duties or asked to perform services which are unreasonable or inconsistent with the position applied for.
- Current EASA ATPL(H) or CPL(H) with Instrument Rating
- Minimum 1500 hours as pilot-in-command of aircraft, of which 500 hours is as PIC on twin-turbine helicopters
- Minimum 1500 hours twin-turbine helicopter experience
- Minimum 500 hours experience in helicopters gained in an operational environment similar to the intended operation (e.g. UK HEMS or police pilot)
- Minimum 100 hours IFR, of which 25 hours IFR flight experience has been achieved in the relevant operating environment
- Minimum 40 hours as pilot-in-command of helicopters at night
- Fluent English, driving licence, right to work in the UK
- H145 type rating
- Familiarity with AOC HEMS operations
- NVIS experience
Equal time 4-on / 4-off roster with a balance between day and night shifts to cover a 24-hour operational period. Occasional variations to this pattern may be requested to fulfil training and other requirements, but duty time will never be more than as permitted under the approved FTL scheme.
To apply for this job you need to have Current EASA ATPL(H) or CPL(H) with Instrument Rating license ,H145 type rating, 5 Years of continuous employment, 5 years proven UK residency.
Please call Sebastian Banach at Cordant Engineering – Manchester to find out more about this or other jobs we have available.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer