Regional Sales Manager – Building Automation Solutions
Basic salary up to £85,000 with bonus, company car and a great benefit package
Covering the South of England
My client is a market leading specialist in energy management and automation. They are multinational organisation helping customers in over 100 countries manage their energy and process in a safe and sustainable way. This is a key leadership position for them and it has arisen due to internal promotion.
- This key role is a sales position responsible for deploying the sales strategy for their digital energy business. This covers end user projects, field services, and partner channels across the BMS, Power solution and lighting sectors of the business
- You’ll be responsible for increasing the spend from existing client and leads from the general field sales teams development.
- Covering the southern area of the country. This will be both east and west sides of England up to but not including the Midlands.
- Collaborating with other areas of the business including different divisions and also geographic areas
- There are no immediate direct reports although this may change
- Working closely with marketing to support the teams sales activity and strategies for new product offerings
- Ideally you will have a background in a senior sales role within building automation solutions. This could include lighting, energy monitoring, BEMs etc
- Alternatively you could come from industrial automation/software, BMS, energy services or IoT
- Experience of driving sales strategy through multiple routes would be an advantage
- A degree in an engineering discipline would be an advantage but isn’t essential
- Able to demonstrate technical aptitude to learn the product range if you aren’t already from that industry
- Full UK driving license is required
- A basic salary up to £85k is offered
- There is a bonus structure which would pay 40% of salary on top
- Executive company car
- Medical cover for self and family
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
This role is available immediately so please apply below as soon as possible. Unfortunately we can only guarantee to respond to shortlisted applicants but will do so within 48 hours.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer