Project Manager – Automotive Solutions
Basic salary up to £45,000 + car + benefits
Based in Hertfordshire with UK and potential international travel
My client is a multi national manufacturer of automotive components and they are currently looking for a Project Manager to manage and co-ordinate OEM projects for electrical, electro-mechanical and electronic components. A market leading company with a great opportunity for an experienced project manager to develop their career.
- Delivering a variety of projects to our customer base as a tier 1 automotive supplier
- Co-ordinating teams and managing technical, commercial and supply chain considerations
- Responsible for on-time delivery by communicating with manufacturing, local engineers, commercial contacts and the customer project teams
- Understanding the full requirements and managing each project phase including change requests, feature roll outs and software delivery
- Communicating customer development requests to development engineers and managing expectations
- Working Monday to Friday, 9-5 with regular visits to clients sites in the UK as well as potentially some need for international travel too.
- It’s essential that you have project management experience previously as well as an understanding of the automotive product development process.
- Proven automotive experience (OEM or Tier1) is required with an understanding of electrical/electronic/mechanical components
- Working knowledge of the import/export process would be an advantage
- Exceptional analytical, communication and organisation skills are needed
- The ability to problem solve is essential as well as the ability to influence and motivate a multi disciplined team
- It’s important that you can be flexible and able to travel
- A basic salary up to £45,000 per annum is offered
- There is also a year end bonus depending on achievement
- A company car is included
- Healthcare and dental insurance
- Pension scheme, employer contribution is double that of the employee
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays increasing with service
This position is immediately available so please get in touch by applying below and shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 48 hours
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer