Product Development – Telecoms Systems Engineer – Renewable Energy – Buckinghamshire – £40-50K, benefits package, travel to East Asia.
This is a chance to work for a company who have a recent billion pound investment to develop and market an innovative and impressive energy solution to remote telecoms masts in the APAC region.
This role is for someone who is a Telecoms Engineer with electrical engineering knowledge/experience and is interested in project and product development.
The solutions will use solar, other renewable and have backup generation to ensure uninterruptible power supply in remote locations.
● Systems and component integration to provide Telecom energy provisions
● Travel to Eastern Asia for site assessment and technical decision making
● Product modification based on customer requirement
● Electrical systems engineering and redesign of existing product
● Product engineering and customer facing “subject expert”
● Sourcing and validating suppliers
● Assist bids/tender and compliance teams
What skills / quals / experience do you need?
* Electrical/Electronic Engineering and relevant Engineering degree
* Telecom and DC/AC electrical engineering experience
* Experience in solar system design and implementation
* Working knowledge of Generators
* Battery systems, sizing and deployment experience
* Working knowledge of Remote Mgmt systems and Network Mgmt systems
* Multi-vendor Telecom power system design knowledge
* Project management skills with a knowledge of MS Project or similar
* Knowledge and working capability of AutoCad
* Ensuring compliance with accepted industry standards for engineering
What you will get:
● Share option scheme
● Fully expensed travel to fascinating locations
● The chance to work for a truly global business
● Career and personal development
● Time in Lieu for excessive travel
Telecoms, solar, electrical systems, product development, product support, project, customer, design, AutoCAD, Homer Pro, suppliers, vendors, AC/DC system, generators, power supply.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer