PLANNING AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER- Bournemouth. Is responsible for liaising with customers, manufactures support representatives, regulatory authority representatives and company management and support personnel as required, before, during and after maintenance input events.
- Liaise with Customer representatives regarding issue arising during maintenance input and advise and potential impact on delivery dates.
- Prepare, update and send daily status reports on progress and cost of ongoing maintenance events.
- Prepare and update pre-purchase reports and estimates.
- To assist in the preparation of invoices in conjunction with the finance Head of Maintenance.
- Working together with Sales in regards to planning, scheduling and producing estimates for upcoming maintenance inputs.
- Create and send work orders to customers.
- Responsible for the pre-loading of parts, tooling and services for all scheduled inputs and ensuring their timely arrival prior to the commencement of planned maintenance.
- Right to work in UK
- Previous planning experience
- Proven strong customer service experience.
- Permanent position in growing company.
- Fantastic team
- Competitive salary
- 4on/4off roster
- Up to 7.5% pension.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer