Order Management Co-ordinator – Spanish Speaking
Basic salary 28,000 euros per annum + bonus + pension + health cash plan
Based in Ballybrit, Co. Galway
My client is a multinational technology manufacturer with a fantastic reputation. They are looking for a Spanish speaking customer focused person to proactively support customer and internal departments through order delivery and fulfilment. Working as part of a multicultural team of 10 , you’ll receive full training on the role but need to bring solution oriented, customer focused experience from your previous background. Great onsite facilities include gym, subsidised canteen, onsite massage available, access to a wellbeing team and various discounts. Come and join the team!
- Acting as the main point of contact supporting customer’s order delivery requirements including scheduling, resolving pricing issues, liaising with supply planning for product availability and general account support.
- Supporting customers in Iberia and other Spanish speaking locations
- You’ll be managing open orders, ensuring on time delivery, handling incoming and outgoing communications between the company and the client and working with other departments to ensure order fulfilment
- Order processing responsibilities are mainly reviewing and evaluating PO numbers and ensuring they are accurate and ensuring that terms and conditions of sales are compliant
- Co-ordinating shipments and deliveries by working closely with logistics and the customer
- Working in a team of 10 in a fantastic collaborative environment
- Predominantly email focused communication but some telephone based customer and internal conversations are also essential.
- It’s essential that you are fluent in Spanish (both verbal and written) for this position as you’ll be communicating with Spanish speaking clients mostly
- You don’t need to have come from an order management background but what’s important is that you have customer focused experience where you’ve had to solve problems proactively and in a set timeframe
- Sales support or financial backgrounds work as well as high end customer service where the responsibility to solve the problem ends with you.
- You’ll be able to manage the expectations of the customer and work under pressure where needed
- We’re looking for someone ideally degree educated with 12 months experience or more, or with at least 3 years experience if you don’t have a degree.
- Experience using a CRM system and Microsoft office is essential
- If you have used an ERP system, Oracle or InTouch that would be a benefit but not essential
- You must be a team player and happy to collaborate with the rest of the order management team
- A basic salary of up to 28,000 euros is offered
- There is a yearly bonus based on performance of you and the company
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- fantastic on site facilities including gym, subsidised canteen, massages one day a week, access to the wellbeing team for meditation etc and other discounts
- A real opportunity to forge a career with a multinational market leader
This position is available immediately so please get in touch asap by applying below. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours maximum
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer