Are you a Senior Engineer with sound knowledge of the commissioning or inspection of passenger lifts, escalators and moving walkways?
Or are you an Engineer Surveyor who is looking to advance their career into consultancy with an original test, inspection and certification company with over 100yrs of history?
You will be rewarded with an extensive training package which will involves a mixture of classroom and on site training
In addition you will receive a basic salary c£50k with an attractive contribution pension scheme, and £5k Car allowance.
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- You will need:
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer (or working towards) or a minimum of an Incorporated Engineer (or equivalent) and a good level of practical experience with mechanical, lifts & lifting equipment
- Alternatively, a Level 4 engineering qualification and a substantive level of practical experience, with a willingness to work towards becoming Incorporated / Chartered
- The ability to communicate complex and technical problems with ease
- Extensive experience working with a range of lifting equipment, in particular BMU’s (Building Maintenance Units) and passenger lifts
- A good level of IT and literacy skills in order to complete detailed customer reports.
One of the biggest organisations within the Test, Inspection and Certification industry who are a recognisable name. A well established business, draped in history, who are at the forefront of innovation in their approach to business. This innovation and work style is a key component to how they increase revenues year on year.
A SAFED and UKAS accredited world leading professional services company who support businesses with quality & compliance and carry out high quality inspections ensuring lifting equipment is compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements.
Aerospace, Manufacturing, Forces, Commercial, Automotive, Marine, Utilities, Industrial, Nuclear
Getting you to work
- Company car/-or car allowance gives you more freedom with what you drive.
Advancing your career
- Step up from the tools into a professional engineering environment
- Huge financial investment and training given in the first 12 months and beyond
- Training programme is a blend of classroom and practical learning
- Support with professional membership including renewal fees paid
- Company actively promote from within and have a clear strategy for succession planning
Securing your future
- Very attractive employer pension contribution
- Company wide bonus
- Annual pay reviews
Work life balance
- 33 days holiday including statutory holidays
- 40 hour flexible working week which allows home life balance
- Vast opportunities for overtime which is not mandatory
- Home based role
- Centralised diary management team assist in booking your appointments
Looking after your family
- Life cover
- Managing allocated contracts including, variations and payments to satisfactory completion and within budget
- Analysing technical and quality information and, provide appropriate input to consultancy solutions
- You will be responsible for the management and delivery of specific projects
- Carrying out detailed reporting, with no compromise, ever
- Ensuring all customers are compliant with vital regulations that help to govern their industry in the UK (including LOLER and PUWER)
- Supporting our Engineer Surveyors undertaking consultancy services
- Always providing an exceptional level of customer service, whilst representing our brilliant company professionally
For further information please call John Elliott 07966421337
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer