Marketing Specialist – Nottingham – Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 / Bonus: 5% / Healthcare and more
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, global organisation with excellent career progression opportunities and a forward thinking attitude.
The company is a multiple award winning, multi-billion pound turnover business that are always growing and expanding. They have an excellent reputation as a business but also as an employer and are great advocates of promoting from within the ranks. They offer future opportunity to work globally should that be something you wish to do.
My client is looking for a marketing Specialist to join its department in Nottingham.
This is a very exciting and unique opportunity as it is the first specialist role in the office!
There will be lots of training and support provided throughout your probationary period and you will have the full support of your department throughout your career.
You will need to have plenty of solid experience in a marketing environment, ideally working within the engineering sector
In the main your role is to Create end user acceptance and specification offering for the brand. Drive and implement marketing activities for the brand in line with the agreed strategy. Ensure superior customer satisfaction and continuously monitor segment performance.
Overall the ideal candidate will be a driven, passionate, proactive marketing graduate with experience in Google Analytics / website design and market trends.
Responsibilities will include :
- Responsible for the creation, design and implementation of marketing support tools for global sales teams.
- Responsible for creating high impact “blueprint” messages for press releases, newsletters, and online/website content.
- Translates complex and/or technical material into text that is fact-checked and balanced to the audience and business objectives.
- work closely with Sales & Marketing Managers (SMM) and Product Marketing Managers (PMMs) to create creative, high impact product presentations.
- Degree in marketing or related discipline is ideal
- 2 – 5 years experience within a marketing department
- Innovative – thinks creatively, challenges the status quo for continuous improvement.
- Results oriented – shows drive, ownership & initiative and has an eye for detail.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop/InDesign skills, Quark Express, Photoshop, Illustrator skills, experience with email marketing systems and office tools and other digital platforms.
£20,000 – £25,000
33 days holiday
Matched company pension scheme up to 10%
URGENT DEADLINE – Please apply to this position immediately if it is of interest.
Location – Nottingham
Call Ashley Hamer on 07557 956 696 or send an email with your CV and contact details
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer