Are you an internal Auditor who has experience of conducting internal audits for ISO9001 and ISO14001 and maintaining ISO9001 and ISO14001 accreditations who is interested in working for a global powerhouse within the engineering field?
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and a plethora of benefits that include private health, a double matching pension, gym membership, reduced rates for theatre and event tickets, an increase in holiday entitlement through years of service (starting at 33 including stat), subsidised canteen and free parking.
Well established, multi billion pound turnover business, operating globally with increased revenues year on year.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed:
- Experience of conducting internal ISO audits
- Preference ISO9001 and ISO14001 audit experience
- Maintaining internal documentation in relation to ISO9001
- Experience of coordinating and supporting external audits
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Auditor Main Accountabilities:
- Conduct regular internal audits across a number of sites
- Maintain all documentation in relation to ISO9001 and ISO14001 on company intranet
- Coordinate and support external audits
- Reviewing ISO’s improvements and communicating that throughout the teams
- Attend quarterly environmental management review meetings
- Support ISO14001 at site level
- Support with the introduction of ISO27001
- Competitive basic salary
- Private health insurance
- Double matching pension
- Gym membership
- 33 days holiday inclusive of stat
- Holiday increases 1 day each year of service
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
To secure one of these positions please call Kieran McEllin 0161 831 1608 to find out more information, or send your CV and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail. Referral schemes available.
Please note that these are immediate vacancies with interview dates confirmed!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer