HR Service Specialist – Based in Tallaght
Basic salary 50,000 – 55,000 euros + bonus + great benefits
Working for a fantastic multinational organisation with a great reputation!
My client is a huge multi national organisation who are undergoing a change in structure across some of their departments meaning they need a HR Service Specialist to support the teams in Ireland. This is a great opportunity to forge a long term career with one of the market leaders in their field at a really exciting time of change!
- This role is partly hands on HR advice and support to around 50 people in Ireland. This would include performance related grievances, training, redundancies, anything that needs day to day HR support.
- It’s also working as part of a shared service team, responding to tickets that have been raised with HR related queries. These could be payroll related, starters and leavers, changes of circumstances etc
- Based from Tallaght at the Irish head office
- This role is Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- You’ll have at least 2-3 years experience in an HR position already
- We’re looking for someone with a CIPD qualification ideally although this can be lower level
- Personality is key, we need someone who can be strong and manage their time effectively without being pulled from one part of the business to another
- You’ll need to be able to grasp the intricacies of working for a large matrix organisation and the challenges that come with that.
- Someone looking to build a career would really fit with the ethos of the business, it’s a great opportunity!
- A basic salary between 50,000 and 55,000 euros is offered
- There is a 10% bonus available
- Pension, life assurance and discounted private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A real opportunity to grow at a really exciting time for the business!
Please get in touch ASAP if you want to discuss the role in more detail, shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 72 hours
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer