Are you an experienced Finance specialist with a past experience in an accounts receivable capacity for a large blue chip company? Are you looking for a new full-time opportunity? Would you be keen to join a global engineering firm with multi billion £ turnover? – Stone – Staffordshire
If the answer is yes, this could be an ideal opportunity for you. The successful applicant will join a new finance hub set up to support key business operations. Due to this being a new function that is necessary/urgent there is preset interview day/event already set in stone.
Proven communication skills at all levels
Flexible approach to working hours
Large company experience
Excel – intermediate
Prior experience of developing and implementing processes and procedures
Previous experience of developing and implementing processes and procedures
Credit control experience
SAP (FI module)
Experience in Credica
Salary £25K – £30K
10% pension contribution matched
Plus a host of other benefits
– Credit control – 50% customer calling ensuring call lists are maintained and up to date.
– Monthly closing – Perform necessary activities within the accounts receivable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting for credit committee.
– Analysis – Executes analyses and reports as assigned and takes appropriate action as necessary.
– Internal Controls – Complies with and helps achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts receivable for applicable templates. Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
– Communication – Ensure all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximise customer satisfaction.
Please contact Matt Redwood on 01616412754 / via
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer