Do you have experience of carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance of Continuous Gas Analytics (CGA) Products? Are you a field based service engineer in the south of England OR a static maintenance engineer within the power generation, cement or pharma industries with experience of fixing / calibrating analysis equipment? Would you like the chance to work for a globally recognised engineering company in a field based role reporting to a Midlands HQ?
If the answers are yes then read on….
- Experience of maintenance / installation on instrumentation equipment e.g. flow, PH, temperature etc. Customer facing skills – needs to be a good communicator with an excellent temperament
- Full Driving Licence required – willing to travel within the south of England (No callouts)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- P.C. literacy in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Instrument Technical qualification, Certificate/Diploma/ Degree
- Starting basic salary up to ££32k dependent upon experience
- 5% bonus
- Company vehicle/allowance
- Safety First, working with a thorough safety plan and Risk Assessment & Method Statements.
- Preventative and Corrective Maintenance of Continuous Gas Analytics (CGA) Products.
- Offer customers support with existing Analyser Installations.
- Calibration of Gas Analyser IR, UV, Electrical Chemical, NIR, Wet & Dry Calibration using Liquids and
- Calibration of Dust Analyser. FID’s and Zirconia Analysers Systems
- Calibration of Stack Instrumentation, Pressure, Temperature, Flow.
- Calibration of PAT System and CEMAS Systems
- Support consultants, contractors and end users
- Actively monitor the QAL3 requirements.
- Support the Sales team to evaluate and confirm technical solutions.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply in the first instance. Matt Redwood at Cordant Engineering will endeavour to get back in touch with all applicants.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer