Field Service Engineer – Nationwide – (Home Based) 15 % Bonus – Company Vehicle 10% Pension, and more !
Excellent opportunity to join an exceptional market leading corporate power infrastructure company.
This is a superb opportunity for a candidate with a solid service engineering background in the power infrastructure industry to join a market leading corporate business with superb career progression opportunities!
The company is a multiple award winning, multi-billion pound turnover business that are always growing and expanding. They have an excellent reputation as a business but also as an employer and are great advocates of promoting from within the ranks. They offer future opportunity to work globally should that be something you wish to do.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be based at home but report to the Coleshill office. Your Duties will include Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance LV & MV products
You will ideally have experience of the MV sector. You will be travelling the whole of the country. In the main the equipment you will be working with is Transformers, Switchgear, Breakers etc. You will be required to install, commission and service.
Overall the role is a very rewarding one. Travelling up and down the country looking after high quality power infrastructure components.
The right candidate will need to be very flexible in their approach to work, able to communicate with others well and effectively plan their day.
There is an on call rota of 1 in 4/6. This will mean that if you are in the area you will be expected to attend.
There is a £200 uplift for the week you are on call and if called out you will get paid for a minimum of 4 hours.
Responsibilities will include :
- Provide Technical support for both the team where needed and customers alike
- To travel to jobs, work efficiently and in a professional manner
- Call out when scheduled
- Ensure the company’s processes are being adhered too.
- Be aware of and manage environmental risks where needed.
- Electrically Time served with at least 5 years experience in LV/MV.
- Experience of LV & MV Equipment Breakers / Transformers / Switchgear etc
- Strong background in service & maintenance including the use of MV test equipment.
- Need to be comfortable in a field role
- Customer focused
- Ability to do technical reports and fault find.
- Great attention to detail
- Needs to be very well organised.
- knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel
- Clean full driving licence
- Fluent written & spoken English
On call uplift ( around 2k)
OT after 40Hours
URGENT DEADLINE – Please apply to this position immediately if it is of interest.
Location – UK Nationwide
Call Ashley Hamer on 07557 956 696 or send an email with your CV and contact details
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer