Are you an Engineer with maintenance experience with lifting equipment and/or cranes, or an engineer surveyor who is interested in a career with a long established test, inspection and certification company operating around the world?
You will be rewarded with an extensive benefits package and have £40,000 training invested in you within the first 12 months.
Do you want to be rewarded with a £33k-35k plus an extensive benefits package plus £4,000 location allowance and a company car?
Well established, multi billion pound turnover business, operating in 47 countries in the world with increased revenues year on year.
A SAFED and UKAS accredited world leading professional services company support businesses with quality & compliance and carry out high quality inspections ensuring lifting equipment is compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements.
Aerospace, Manufacturing, Forces, Commercial, Automotive, Marine, Utilities, Industrial, Nuclear
Getting you to work
- Company car or car allowance
Advancing your career
- Step up from the tools into a professional engineering environment
- Minimum £40,000 training investment in you for the first 12 months
- Up to 12 week modular training programme with a blend of classroom and practical learning
- Support with external training up to Chartership
- Defined career progression from day 1
- Career Ladder with 8 different career options
- Support with professional membership including renewal fees paid
Securing your future
- Employer double matching pension contributions up to 8%
- Guaranteed annual review
Work life balance
- 33 days holiday including statutory
- Option to purchase or sell a further 5 days holiday per annum
- 40 hour flexible working week which allows homelife balance
- Centralised diary management team assist in booking your appointments
- Home based role
Securing your health
- Health insurance and family option
- Dental Cover
Looking after your family
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cashback and Voucher reward gateway
- Life cover of 4 times salary
- Inspection and certification of cranes and lifting equipment (Gantry, Crawler, Scissor lift, Mobile Elevated Work Platforms, Excavators)
- Autonomy of personal diary
- Streamlined and simplified recording of inspections
- Maintaining client relationships
- Operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards
- Clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery
- Full Technical Specialist Support available
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Mechanical biased subject
- Hands on experience of fixing, inspecting, maintaining, repairing or servicing relevant equipment
- UK Driving licence
- Customer facing skills
To secure one of these positions please call Kieran McEllin 0161 831 1608 to find out more information, or send your CV and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail. Referral schemes available.
Please note that these are immediate vacancies with interview dates confirmed!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer