Are you an experienced Engineer Surveyor with at least 12mths industry experience associated with cranes and lifting equipment ?
You will be rewarded with an extensive benefits package and receive training and investment to further enhance your skills and advance your career within the industry.
In addition you will receive a basic salary of £42-45k with 10% contributory pension, yearly bonus and a £5K car allowance.
A well established business, draped in history, who are at the forefront of innovation in their approach to business. This innovation and work style is a key component to how they increase revenues year on year.
A SAFED and UKAS accredited world leading professional services company who support businesses with quality & compliance and carry out high quality inspections ensuring lifting equipment is compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements.
Aerospace, Manufacturing, Forces, Commercial, Automotive, Marine, Utilities, Industrial, Nuclear
Locations – Ipswich
Getting you to work
- Unrivalled choice with an allowance of £5K gives you more freedom with what you drive.
Advancing your career
- Professional engineering environment
- On-going training & investment to enhance your current industry skills set
- This will include a training programme via virtual platforms with subject matter experts
- Support with professional membership including renewal fees paid
- Career Ladder with 5 different career options
Securing your future
- Employer pension contribution 7.5% increasing to 10% with a 2.5% employee contribution
- Company wide bonus
- Guaranteed annual review
Work life balance
- 33 days holiday including statutory holidays
- 40 hour flexible working week which allows homelife balance
- Working week paid door to door with vast opportunities for overtime which is not mandatory
- Home based role
- Centralised diary management team assist in booking your appointments
Looking after your family
- Life cover of 2 times salary
- Inspection and certification of cranes and lifting equipment
- Gantry, crawler, scissor lift, mobile elevated work platforms, excavators
- Autonomy of personal diary
- Streamlined and simplified recording of information
- Maintaining client relationships
- Full Technical Specialist Support
- Operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards
- Clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- HNC or Level 4 qualification equivalent in any engineering discipline
- Min 12mths industry experience inspecting assets associated with the crane and lifting equipment industry (listed above)
- UK Driving licence
- Customer facing skills
To secure one of these positions please call John Elliott on 07966421337 to find out more information, or send your CV and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail. Referral schemes available.
Please note that these are immediate vacancies with start/intake dates confirmed and locked in across September, October and November 2020!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer