Are you an Engineer qualified to NVQ LV3 or above with maintenance experience on lifting equipment and/or cranes, or an engineer surveyor who is interested in a career with a long established test, inspection and certification company operating around the world?
You will be rewarded with an extensive benefits package and have £40,000 training invested in you within the first 12 months.
Do you want to be rewarded with a basic of £33-35K + an extensive benefits package and a company car?
Well established, multi billion pound turnover business, operating in 47 countries in the world with increased revenues year on year.
A SAFED and UKAS accredited world leading professional services company support businesses with quality & compliance and carry out high quality inspections ensuring lifting equipment is compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements.
Aerospace, Manufacturing, Forces, Commercial, Automotive, Marine, Utilities, Industrial, Nuclear
Bristol & Gloucester
Engineer Surveyor Package:
Getting you to work
- Company car or car allowance
Advancing your career
- Step up from the tools into a professional engineering environment
- Minimum £40,000 training investment in you for the first 12 months
- Up to 12 week modular training programme with a blend of classroom and practical learning
- Support with external training up to Chartership
- Defined career progression from day 1
- Career Ladder with 8 different career options
- Support with professional membership including renewal fees paid
Securing your future
- Employer double matching pension contributions up to 8%
- Guaranteed annual review
Work life balance
- 33 days holiday including statutory
- Option to purchase or sell a further 5 days holiday per annum
- 40 hour flexible working week which allows home life balance
- Centralised diary management team assist in booking your appointments
- Home based role
Securing your health
- Health insurance and family option
- Dental Cover
Looking after your family
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cash back and Voucher reward gateway
- Life cover of 4 times salary
Engineer Surveyor Main Accountabilities:
- Inspection and certification of cranes and lifting equipment (Gantry, Crawler, Scissor lift, Mobile Elevated Work Platforms, Excavators)
- Autonomy of personal diary
- Streamlined and simplified recording of inspections
- Maintaining client relationships
- Operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards
- Clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery
- Full Technical Specialist Support available
Engineer Surveyor Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed:
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Mechanical biased subject
- Hands on experience of fixing, inspecting, maintaining, repairing or servicing relevant equipment
- UK Driving licence
- Customer facing skills
Please call John Elliott on 07966421337 to find out more information, or send your CV and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail.
Please note that these are immediate vacancies with interview dates confirmed!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer