Are you an Engineer with maintenance experience with lifting equipment and/or cranes, or an engineer surveyor who is interested in a career with an original test, inspection and certification company with over 150 years of history?
You will be rewarded with an extensive training package worth £45K
In addition you will receive a basic salary £40K with 10% contributory pension, yearly bonus and £5K Car allowance.
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- HNC or Level 4 qualification equivalent in any engineering discipline
- Hands on experience of fixing, inspecting, maintaining, repairing or servicing any type of cranes or lifting equipment
- UK Driving licence
- Customer facing skills
A well established business, draped in history, who are at the forefront of innovative in their approach to business. This innovation and work style is a key component to how they increase revenues year on year.
A SAFED and UKAS accredited world leading professional services company who support businesses with quality & compliance and carry out high quality inspections ensuring lifting equipment is compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements.
Aerospace, Manufacturing, Forces, Commercial, Automotive, Marine, Utilities, Industrial, Nuclear
Getting you to work
- Unrivalled choice with an allowance of £5K gives you more freedom with what you drive.
Advancing your career
- Step up from the tools into a professional engineering environment
- Minimum £45,000 training investment in you for the first 12 months
- Up to 12 week modular training programme with a blend of classroom and practical learning
- Support with professional membership including renewal fees paid
- Career Ladder with 5 different career options
Securing your future
- Employer pension contribution 7.5% increasing to 10% with a 2.5% employee contribution
- Company wide bonus
- Guaranteed annual review
Work life balance
- 33 days holiday including statutory holidays
- 40 hour flexible working week which allows home life balance
- Working week paid door to door with vast opportunities for overtime which is not mandatory
- Home based role
- Centralised diary management team assist in booking your appointments
Looking after your family
- Life cover of 2 times salary
- Inspection and certification of cranes and lifting equipment
- Gantry, crawler, scissor lift, mobile elevated work platforms, excavators
- Autonomy of personal diary
- Streamlined and simplified recording of information
- Maintaining client relationships
- Full Technical Specialist Support
- Operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards
- Clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery
To secure one of these positions please call Kieran McEllin 0161 831 1608 to find out more information, or send your CV and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail. Referral schemes available.
Please note that these are immediate vacancies with interview dates confirmed!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer