Field Service Engineer UK – (North of England) / £30,000-£32,000 – Company Car – Private Medical Healthcare – Paid overtime – (OTE 45K+)
My client is a prestigious global engineering firm, with over 100 years of heritage. They are market leaders in UPS products/systems around the world. Providing key products to a range of sectors marine, oil & gas to name a couple.
They are looking for an experienced field service engineer who has working knowledge of UPS products & systems to support the service function with both reactive & planned maintenance. You will largely be required to service customers in the north of England however you may also be tasked with visiting customer sites further a field within the UK.
– UPS servicing and maintenance at customer premises.
– UPS fault finding
– Interact with all customers to meet or exceed their expectation of our services
– Responsive to customer requests
– To build customer relationships and trust through high quality performance delivery
– Min 2 years’ experience working on UPS systems
– Min 2 years’ experience as a Field Service Engineer
– HNC Electrical / Electronic or Equivalent
- £30K-£32K Basic Salary
- Paid Overtime scheme
- 15% Annual Bonus
- Company Vehicle
- Private Medical healthcare
Please contact Matt Redwood on 01616412754 / via email on
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer