Are your an electrical design engineer / design technician / CAD technician in the Merseyside area who would like the opportunity to join a renowned engineering business on a full time basis? Would you be interested in designing systems around gas detection system? Are you open to learning new industries and expanding your skillset? Would you like a full-time, secure role in these uncertain times?
If so, our client, a leading system integrator of gas emissions systems want to see you!!
Minimum NVQ 3 in Electrical Based Engineering.
Currently working a design engineering / design technician position with an ability to produce highly detailed drawings
High level of computer literacy, including AutoCAD, MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
Able to commute daily to Birkenhead, Merseyside.
The nice to haves….
Strong knowledge of instrumentation and process engineering
Previous work with CEMS or gas detection desirable
Why you should apply…
Starting salary £28-30k
Full training provided
40 hour working week
Excellent progression opportunity
Chance to join a rapidly expanding company
- Producing detailed electrical and instrumentation drawings (CEMS and gas detection systems) and document packs for issuance to production, installation and commissioning teams.
- Writing detailed technical documentation to support CEMS and Gas Detection projects.
- Documentation control – ensuring all documents are created, logged and delivered to schedule.
- Generating relevant documentation throughout project lifecycle.
- Working alongside the Design Manager and Systems Engineer to maintain drawing control.
- Liaising with project manager, sales and clients regarding documentation and design requirements.
- To support activities as required by the Project Team.
- Creating document templates for the Engineering Department.
- Active and positive participation of document change control.
- Track projects through to installation and assist with FAT (factory Acceptance Test).
- Any other reasonable request from management.
- Strive for service excellence.
If this is of interest then please get in touch by sending your up to date copy of your CV through to Chris at or give me a call on 07760 212010
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer