Cordant Enngineerin is welsome application for Deputy CAMO Manager who will join CAMO team in West Sussex.
You will be asked to demonstrate your right to UK.
- Deputise for the Continuing Airworthiness Manager (Post Holder CAMO).
- Manage day-to-day activities of the CAM Department and ad-hoc projects.
- Assist in review and closure of internal and external audits.
- Maintain and build customer relationships and act as a company ambassador
- Control, manage and develop customer interface procedures, plans and contracts in conjunction with the Continuing Airworthiness Manager.
- Have extensive experience in aircraft maintenance and continuing airworthiness management and
- Preferably hold a relevant aeronautical qualification such as a Part 66 licence, degree or equivalent
- Supervisory experience
- Experience of QA systems
- Experience of Aircraft transitions
- Experience of rotorcraft would be a distinct advantage.
- Candidates must hold a full clean driving licence.
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must hold a valid Passport as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes at short notice
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer