Are you a chiller / refrigeration maintenance or service engineer with FGas certification? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Would you like to work for a world renowned engineering brand as a field service engineer? Do you have a valid UK driving Licence and are you based in the North of England?
If the answers are yes, our client have a field service role within their chiller / refrigeration division that comes with an excellent benefits package and a starting salary of £40-45k
Proven experience within the Chiller & Refrigeration industry
Qualified in ‘F Gas’,
Full UK driving licence
Willing to travel across the North of England
Experience with TurboCor, Screw and Scroll Compressors (Chillers) systems
would be advantageous
Personal attributes: organised, self-motivated, and driven, methodical, personable, optimistic and resourceful.
Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
Air conditioner experience
Starting salary £40-45k
Company Van provided – No tracker
Travel fully paid (minus 45 minutes at the start and end of the day)
Excellent pension scheme
Excellent progression opportunities
Service calls on all manufacturer chillers/ heat pumps/DX units.
* Maintenance of all manufacturers chillers/heat pumps/SDX units.
* Commissioning of our clients brand of AC and RC Chillers/Heat Pumps.
* Carrying our remedial works as and when highlighted.
* Completing all site visit reports in a timely manner.
* Responding to reactive callouts and emergency callouts.
* Ability to hold technical discussions regarding products.
* Regularly communicating with the Regional Sales Manager and Service
Administration Team members.
* General administrative duties.
* Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
* Able to work away when required.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer