Cable Laying Operative – South Region – PO, GU, SL, BN or RH Post Codes – £27,000 – Van – Fuel Card – Training Opportunities
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and innovative Independent Connection Providers in the country.
We are currently recruiting for a Cable Laying Operative to join my clients Construction team. This is an area based role covering the region South of M25 ring road around London.
Ideal candidates will be based in either Portsmouth, Slough, Guildford, Brighton, Gatwick areas (RH post code), or Greater London areas.
- Install Electrical Cabling as instructed, ensuring that all work is undertaken to a high standard of quality
- Following all appropriate method statements, work procedures and safety instructions.
- Undertake Cable Laying activities as and when required.
- Assist the Team Leader with the accurate recording of these installations using As Laid Drawings.
- Submit relevant work details for recording and invoicing in the required timescales
- Attend “toolbox talks” and other training courses as required
- Being a point of contact for other members of the Cable Laying team.
- CSCS Card
- Full driving license
- Experience in cable laying or winching
- NRSWA Operatives
- Cable laying or winching qualifications
- Van and Fuel Card
- Training opportunities
- Based in the either PO (Portsmouth), GU (Guildford), BN (Brigthton), RH (Gatwick) or SL (Slough) Postcode areas.
- Please apply direct through the job board or call Josh Whiting on joshua.whiting@ cordantrecruitment.com or 0161 831 1608
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer