Are you a Sales Engineer or Technical Sales Professional with experience of selling complete solutions into the BMS or EBMS commercial buildings sector?
Would you be interested in joining a world leading OEM who have a clear business growth strategy to 2025 and who offer a basic salary of c£50,000 plus car allowance, 25% bonus, pension, holidays and a flexible benefits package to suit you and your family?
Do you have extensive experience in the BMS or EBMS market and can demonstrate strong sales acumen and relationship building skills?
Would you like to receive world class training on the full BMS and Building Management Systems Controls product range which commands strong USP’s in the marketplace?.
Responsible for sales of products/systems/services within the Commercial Buildings market in accordance with the divisional strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Volume and profit – Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Customer relations – Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Sales plans – Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Sales – Creates added value for the customer and the business and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with the business offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Marketing – Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market opportunities – Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market
- and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Administration – Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management
- activities when needed.
- Offer preparation – Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing
- Manager – Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Collaboration – Works closely with all other Sales teams and product management. Interactions with External and internal customers, UK Sales Management
- Experience of working with Consultants/contractors/integrators within the BMS (Building Management System) commercial sector.
- Technical background and/-or qualification ideally electrical or controls related
- Networking, social, team builder, result and customer oriented; assertive but also flexible
- Having hunger for business & results driven.
- Willingness to travel into London and surrounding areas
- Competence in products, applications, markets and competition
- Commercial aptitude
ALL interviews will be via Skype week commencing 13th April with a 2nd Skype the following week with the client. Decision & Offer shortly after this. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. #staysafe
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer