The B2 LAE must be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only locally at Dorset, but as an integral part of the Engineering Group and as such must have strong communication, organisation and leadership skills.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities at the Dorset Base and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work.
- Carry out aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval.
- Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising or certifying engineer for a given input.
- AOG activities at and away from the Dorset Base.
- Travel to, and work at, other bases for short periods of time as required.
- Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are always observed.
- Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping and that of engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard.
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook.
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
- EASA B2 License with applicable type ratings; training on additional type ratings can be provided.
- Be happy to travel to other locations, including overseas, occasionally at short notice.
- Be computer literate.
- Be eligible to hold a UK security clearance.
- A full driving licence is preferred.
- A current valid passport is required.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer