Area Sales Manager – Home based role covering Central Region of the UK
£40,000- £50,000 + company car, private healthcare and other benefits
My client is looking to recruit and energetic, engaging, dynamic and forward thinking Area Sales Manager who will be tasked with leading and developing a team of Field Sales professionals. The role will be covering the Central Region of the UK and will be responsible for driving a high performing sales culture while understanding and fulfilling customer needs and expectations.
As an Area Sales Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to have a genuine impact on the business while shaping the company’s future through leadership and motivation of the field Sales team. Driving performance, achieve stretching acquisition, retention, managing margin and working towards targets.
- To lead and inspire a high performing Sales Team
- Management and development of the individuals
- Identify team training, development areas, ensure career success and recruit new sales professionals
- Monitor, track and maintain sales effectiveness and performance
- Report into the National Sales Manager on a regular basis
- Demonstrate visible leadership qualities and ultimately get results!
- Must have a proven track record managing field sales teams
- Be able to demonstrate leadership qualities – Motivating, mentoring, coaching and drive performance
- Must have a strong track record of delivering results through strategic goals, sales objectives and targets
- Have a strong commercial acumen and be able to understand and review financial reporting – driving business performance
- Experience handling and negotiating with large high value accounts
Nice to have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience or knowledge of the LPG industry
£40,000 – £50,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
Sales | Sales Manager | Area Sales Manager | Manager | Leader | Leadership | Field Sales | LPG | Coaching | Commercial | Business
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer