Area Sales Manager – Automation and Control (variable speed drives)
Basic salary between £40,000 and £48,000 with 15% bonus, company car, great holiday allowance and benefits
Field based covering the West Midlands working for a multi national world leader!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer in a key sales role in the West Midlands. They are the largest supplier of motors and drives globally and their automation solutions are at the cutting edge of technology. With a $36b turnover and over 130,000 stakeholders across the world, they are engaged in a broad range of highly innovative projects and offer an unrivalled career opportunity in the medium and long term. The role has arisen due to internal promotion
- A field based sales position selling LV Drives products through partner channels and into end users.
- Covering the West Midlands, working from home
- This role involves extensive account management but also with some new business development included.
- Carrying out energy appraisals for customer equipment to identify potential energy and cost savings as well as reduced emissions
- This is a value based consultative sales process dealing with a variety of levels of decision maker from senior management to shop floor engineers within end users and also the partner channel
- We’re looking for someone who has experience of value based selling and understands how to truly consult with customers
- You’ll have excellent sales experience within the control and automation sector although this doesn’t have to specifically be LV drives. The key thing is that you have a good understanding of industrial automation principles
- You’ll be a self motivated, determined individual, used to working autonomously but bringing together your experience to achieve a team goal
- An HNC/HND in an electrical or electro mechanical discipline would be desirable but isn’t essential if you have the sector knowledge
- Dependent on experience, the basic salary will be between £40,000 and £48,000 per annum
- There is a bonus up to 15%
- Company car
- Excellent pension and life assurance
- Private medical insurance and healthcare cash plan
- Up to 28 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly world leading innovator. The position is available immediately so please get in touch as soon as possible for a confidential conversation
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer