Advanced Materials Area Sales Manager
JOB TITLE: Advanced Materials Area Sales Manager
REPORTING TO: Advanced Materials Director
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To represent Advanced Materials department, promoting the company, group and all products in the advanced materials market portfolio and its core values. Deliverance of sales targets, KPI’s and product mix, as well as making every effort to increasing our market share in your given area. Making every effort to grow the companies market share in your given area.
* Understand the specifications you present in the quotes and MTO’s, presenting the features and
benefits of these specifications to your customers.
* Responsible for closing opportunities through price, terms, delivery, specifications and solution fit negotiation.
* Conduct daily checks ensuring awareness of your KPI’s as laid down by the commercial manager
and as shown in the CRM, monitoring your territory coverage and opportunity pipeline.
* Ensuring that sales targets are achieved or surpassed. Allowing for the necessary corrective
actions to be taken when required. While reviewing your own performance
* Demonstrate and maintain an up to date knowledge of the market in your area. Including
identifying trends and creating action plans to act on them. As well as reporting these back to
* Data maintenance of Salesforce ensuring metrics, sales opportunities and forecasts are up to
date. Manage and control an active diary showing forward planning in Salesforce.
* Take part in the rolling forecast of opportunities on monthly basis.
* Take part in regular training to enhance your technical knowledge of the products, and sales
* When requested, represent the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
* Create, develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers.
* Actively explore existing and potential new markets.
* Gather market and customer information.
* Gain a clear understanding of customers; businesses and requirements;
* Work with only general supervision within established guidelines.
* Actively network with complimentary partners to gain more business.
* Effective problem solver and decision maker.
* Competent communicator and negotiator.
* Ability to work with only general supervision within established guidelines.
* Ability to make accurate and prompt cost calculations.
* Demonstrate self-improvement
If this is of interest then please get in touch with Chris Grayer by sending your CV or call 0161 831 1608.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer