Aircraft Maintenance Manager – GA Aviation
Salary – £55,000 – £60,000
Location – Coventry
Cordant Engineering are looking for a dynamic maintenance manager who wants to join a business who specialise in GA Aviation maintenance.
Main job role –
* To be acceptable to the CAA to hold a Form 4 position as Maintenance Manager
* Provide leadership and expertise across the engineering facility
* Lead and manage the base engineering staff, contribute to the development of the
employees under their management, and manage their conduct, welfare and discipline.
* The organisation, and supervision of all activities and procedures within the
* Ensure arrangements are in place for the provision of all resources necessary to perform
the required maintenance activities.
* Ensure arrangements are in place for the provision of the approved technical manuals,
information and publications necessary to perform the required maintenance activities.
* Ensure adequate resource planning is carried out
* Ensure that all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with planning,
approved manuals & within the Scope of Work of the maintenance organisation.
* Ensure that environmental, health and safety conditions in the hangar are as required.
* Work with the Quality Department to monitor the quality of the workshops, special
tools, hangar equipment and ground equipment and initiate corrective actions as
* Promotes the quality system
* Promotes the safety management system
* Ensures that all maintenance is correctly certified
Skills Knowledge Experience
B1 or B2 licensed Engineer with a working knowledge of EASA Part 145
Solid experience in GA aviation maintenance.
People management skills and experience
Safety and quality minded
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested please apply and Max Carr from Cordant Engineering will contact you.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer