Account Manager – Solar – Centrally located within the UK – Up to £42,500 – 25% Bonus – Company Car 10% Pension !
This is a superb opportunity for a candidate with a solid technical sales background in the solar market to join a market leading corporate business with superb career progression opportunities!
The company is a multiple award winning, multi-billion pound turnover business that are always growing and
expanding. They have an excellent reputation as a business but also as an employer and are great advocates of
promoting from within the ranks. They offer future opportunity to work globally should that be something you wish to
The main office is located in Worthing however you will ideally be based centrally with good access to the uk as a whole.
Your role will be to develop accounts within the solar industry. You will be ideally on the road 3 – 4 times per week.
You will be selling electrical equipment such as inverters etc to customers that install solar components both large scale and residential projects alongside this there will be some selling through distribution channel partners.
The customers will be large EPC’s / distributors as well as some London based investors with solar farms located internationally.
You will be expected to follow up and convert leads into sales. You will be responsible for your sales process from cradle to grave including tendering.
You will need to be electrically qualified with either a degree / HNC/D . You need to have a proven track record in a similar technical sales role with a passion for the Solar / power electronics industry. A positive, energetic personality is needed with an ability to be proactive and self motivated.
Responsibilities will include :
- Key Customer Account Management as nominated by the Sales Manager
- Driving all sales led business within the nominated accounts in a professional manner.
- Achieving annual budgeted targets
- Track business and provide monthly order forecasts.
- Maximise ” facetime” customer meetings and provide reporting using Salesforce.com CRM tool.
- Maximise Account sales for all aspects of the solar business, including but not limited to Inverters, Transformers, LV, MV and HV Switchgear, e Houses and Energy Storage either as a single Product or when offered as a Packaged Solution. Negotiate product pricing to achieve budgeted margins.
- Work with Solar Marketing team to define the local requirements for each account.
- Electrical Degree qualified / HNC / D
- Experience in Inverters, Electrical Power Systems and Control
- A proven sales background within a similar sector.
- Great attention to detail
- Uk wide Travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Needs to be very well organised
- knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Up to £42,500
- 10% Pension
- 25% Bonus
- Company car / allowance
- Personal Health Care
URGENT DEADLINE – Please apply to this position immediately if it is of interest.
Location – Centrally located within the UK
Call Ashley Hamer on 07557 956 696 or send an email with your CV and contact details
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer